Thanks to Natalie from over at Natalie’s World for tagging me in this.
1) Name a beauty regime that you barely do.
Cleanse, tone and moisturise. I’m not great at doing this. I cleanse and moisturise 99% of the time but I can’t remember the last time I used a toner!
2) Is washing your make up brushes something you do regularly?
I do them as they are needed but I haven’t done it in a while so really need to get around to it ASAP! I have a massive stash of brushes so I tend to let it build up a bit and then spend an evening at it. I will not use dirty brushes though.
3) How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Not long! I’d rather pick it all off and go without than have it looking chipped. That’s why I love Shellac.
4) How long do you put off buying/replacing a new beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (i.e. a new base coat or a new foundation etc)?
I don’t! In fact, I’m more likely to buy it well in advance and end up with a stash of them. It’s like I have a fear of ever finishing a product!
5) What is your worst beauty habit?
I’d consider this to be like the “Things I suck at” tag so you can read that here.
6) Name something non-beauty related you put off doing all the time?
Housework! I hate it – but it has to be done as I also don’t like living in dirt!
7) When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
It depends! I will either be last minute or I will spend forever getting ready… There’s no medium!
8) Can you commit to spending bans?
Yes, but I usually allow myself one or two loopholes so that I can purchase sensibly rather than trying to not shop at all.
9) How organised is your make up and nail polish collection?
It’s a bit messy at the moment as I was away and haven’t put everything back in it’s place yet plus I did a bit of a de-stash yesterday. It’s normally pretty good though as I have a set up I am really happy with.
10) What is the longest amount of time you’ve gone without writing a blog post?
In between my two blogs I took a break for about 18 months. On this blog I think my longest break was almost 7 weeks over Christmas last year.
1. Copy and paste these ‘rules’ into your post when you write it!
2. You must state that this tag was created by Laura from The Beau Bow.
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post, follow them if you’re feeling nice and at the end of your post state who you tag, and comment on their blog to let them know you tagged them.
4. Title this post ‘The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG’ .
5. Have fun! 🙂