For this tag I am focussing entirely on makeup… It was too hard to pin it down to less than 10 if I included everything beauty related!
1) Face primer: I would probably opt for Pur Minerals correcting primer if I had to be specific! This stuff is amazing and a little goes a long way so the €30 bottle would last for ages!
2) Eye primer: This would have to be the Essence I ❤ Stage offering for a mere €3.09. Such a bargain and such great quality – I can’t recommend it highly enough!
3) Foundation: This would have to be Double Wear from Esteé Lauder. I love this foundation as it covers my redness and lasts forever without ruining my skin!
4) Powder (not pictured): For this I would opt for Soap and Glory‘s ‘One Heck of a Blot‘ translucent powder. It’s €16.50 but I love it!
5) Naked Flushed Palette by Urban Decay: This is a bit of a cheat because it is blusher, bronzer and highlighter in one but it’s a product I really love so at €26 it’s really a bargain. 😉
6) Eyeshadows: I’d opt for a 10 pan Inglot Freedom eyeshadow palette priced between €68 and €88) here. That way I could customise a perfect palette that would do for all occasions.
7) Mascara: I’m not really dedicated to one mascara at the moment. The one pictured is from Pur Minerals and is their Impact+ mascara (€19)which I do really love!
8) Eyeliner: I think if I had to choose just one eyeliner it would be Inglot #77 gel eyeliner. It’s a very pigmented black so great for loads of looks!
9) A lipliner (not pictured). I’d possibly go for an invisible or neutral option here so that I would cover all of my bases.
10) Lip colour: For these I would go for my Pout Paints from Sleek. At only €5.70 each from Cloud10Beauty these are a real bargain and if I got away with choosing more than one of them I would be able to customise colours as needed!
So that’s the 10… I could never just have this much in my makeup bag however so it was tough to try limit it to just 10 items! What would you choose? Could you do it?