I found this tag on faithopeloving‘s blog and she previously found it on youralmostalice‘s blog. It’s one I hadn’t seen before and given how warm it is it seemed perfect for today’s post! Hope you are all enjoying the sun!
1. EEK! You’ve got five minutes to do your makeup for a date. What’s your minimum?
Primer, foundation, eyeshadow, mascara, lipgloss and blusher/contour.
2. Pick a trend—crazy cat eyeliner, super hot pink blush, or feathered false lashes?
Cat eyeliner – my cheeks are pink anyway and feathered lashes would drive me demented after a relatively short time.
3. If you had to either give up all makeup for two months or give up your skincare for a week, which would you pick?
Being honest, there probably have been weeks that I have gone without my skincare even though I know I shouldn’t… I’ve only recently gotten better at it. On the flipside, it also wouldn’t bother me to go without makeup for two months… As long as I could still shop for it and do other peoples!
4. What beauty products are always in your purse?
A lipgloss or lipbalm. I hate dry lips and when I get nervous I tend to bite my bottom lip which damages the skin so a little nourishment is always handy.
5. Are there any beauty products that you keep coming back to throughout the years?
Not that I can think of… I’ve used Lush products consistently for about the last 5 years but as I have never really strayed away from them I’ve never had to come back to them!
6. Smokey eyes or red lips?
Both! Although if I had to choose I would probably go for the much less practical red lip!
7. Lipstick or lip gloss?
Lipstick, or gloss over a lipliner. I like the colours I use to be fairly opaque.
8. Are there any products that you never expected to like but ended up loving?
Blusher. As I have a lot of redness I never felt that I would need to use blusher and I was very afraid of it. I then learnt how to apply it properly and I wouldn’t be without it now.
Let me know if there are any other tags you would like me to do! I tag all of you! 😉