1) What was the last concert you went to?
Scala & Kolacny Brothers in the Olympia Theatre, Dublin in May of this year.
2) When did you last drink Champagne?
At my little sisters wedding in March.
3) Have you been dancing recently?
Not since my cousins wedding last month. I danced a lot that night though! 🙂
4) Put your iPod on shuffle – what is the first track?
Hayley Westenra – Who Painted the Moon Black?
5) If you could compete in any event in the London 2012 Olympics, what would it be?
Given that they are just over this is kind of a redundant question but I think if I was to perfect any sport to that level it would probably be swimming or diving.
6) What is your favourite children’s book?
Heidi. I must have read it hundreds of times and it is still one I go back to.
7) How did you choose the title of your blog?
I’m Girl Friday and this is my beauty blog… All very simple! 😉
8) What would you regard as your biggest achievement?
I think for me life is a series of small achievements. I have graduated from college with a degree and a masters and to most people those are big achievements but I’d also add things like the fact that I own my car with no loan, the fact that I am finally able to rent a place on my own and have my two little dogs, the fact that I have become someone that family and friends know they can rely on… I guess the fact that I am happy with my life right now is my biggest achievement for me!
9) How much time do you spent on blogs and twitter each week?
*WAY* too much! 😛
10) Who are you inspired by?
It sounds very clichéd but my family and friends. I have some truly amazing people in my life!
11) Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?
The Cookie Monster! 😉
12) If you could introduce one law, what would it be?
I would probably bring in more laws to protect children.
13) What book do you think everyone should read at least once? You know, the one you read, fell in love with and have since taken to recommending it to people at every opportunity?
Ordinary Dogs by Eileen Battersby. It’s a must-read book for dog lovers.
14) If you could wake up anywhere in the world, where would you be?
Probably Boston with my friend, Katie as I am really missing her these days. Or in Adelaide, Australia – my home from home!
15) When was the last time you did something that scared you?
I had to drive in the horrendous rain and wind we had today and that scared me. Other than that I am just getting used to testing my blood sugar levels as I have been diagnosed as diabetic and given that I am terrified of needles that scares me 2-3 times a day!
16) Are you a believer in telling the truth, no matter what the consequences, or are there times when it’s best to keep your mouth shut?
There are times when you are better off keeping your mouth shut about things but if I am asked directly I won’t lie…