I signed up to a six month She Said Beauty subscription in June of this year after they did a Jubilee offer of 60% off the boxes. This meant that it cost me a total of £39.30 for 6 boxes (including postage and packaging). I had previously been subscribed to both Glossybox and Carmine which offered similar services but unsubscribed from Glossybox as I was not happy with their service and then they bought out my beloved Carmine. 😦
Above are some pics of the presentation of the She Said Beauty boxes. They arrive in a vibrant pink box with some turquoise details which cannot be mistaken for anything else. Inside is a turquoise box with the samples encased in pink tissue and ribbon to carry the colour theme throughout. The box is of a lesser quality than the boxes I received from Glossybox or Carmine but still lovely and I love that it has a flip open lid that closes magnetically rather than having a separate lid! Inside each box is a card with details of what is enclosed, prices and any special offer codes available.
Items included were:
- Balance Me Super Moisturising hand cream (full size – 30ml) worth £6.00
- Lets Go Lashes (full size) worth £8.95
- St Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Body Moisturiser (med/dark) (75ml sample) worth approximately £5.36
- Yardley London Royal Diamond Eau de Toilette (1ml sample) worth approximately £0.20
- Elemis Tranquil Touch Indulgent Bath Elixir (50ml sample) worth approximately £3.17
Bonus item: Ginevera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream (3g sample) worth approximately £2.40
The total value of box was approximately £26.08*
Items included were:
- Miners Cosmetics Bronzer and Blusher Blend (Full size) worth £4.99
- The Vintage Cosmetics Company Eyelash Curler (full size) worth £7.00
- Murad Time Release Blemish Cleanser (full size – 30ml) worth £5.50
- Stylefile S-file (full size) worth £4.49
- Freeze 24-7 Ice Crystals Anti-Aging Prop & Polish (1.2g sample) worth approximately £0.60
Bonus item: A Debenhams reward card – Unfortunately useless to me as it was for Debenhams UK. 😦
The total value of box was approximately £22.58*
This is just a brief overview of the boxes but if there is something you would like a more indepth review on please let me know! I won’t use all of the items but I can give feedback on any I use. I still think they are great value boxes at the price I got them for (and possibly even at full price) and I love the element of getting a gift in the post each month!
*Prices worked out from the card enclosed in each box.